Documenting my tireless work for the greatest restoration company in the world.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Iron Man! Don't let them destroy New York! York Restoration Corporation's here.

Well, the upcoming Summer season's on its way, and while I can say this year looks better than, say, the Summer of Hollywood's obsession with Armageddon movies, it's not exactly a walk in the park. Let's start off with the one that's likely inconvenienced you lately, Iron Man 2 - Electric Boogaloo.

At least Iron Man wouldn't go out of his way to blow up New York's buildings, right? Myself and York Restoration Corporation can rest easy?



Wait a minute, Iron Man! That's Corona Park, except, smaller! You couldn't possibly be thinking about destroying it, COULD YOU?

Nah, it's probably just a misunderstanding. Though, really - you look at those eyes, you can tell he's thinking some pretty dark thoughts about Corona Park. I guess I can sympathize, but that doesn't mean you need to make a bunch of work for me or York Restoration Corporation! No thank you, sir!

Probably it'll be some weird guy with electric whips who comes and destroys Queens. Wait, what's this?



GAH! MICKEY ROURKE!?!? What did New York, myself, and York Restoration Corporation do to deserve this kind of punishment?!?

Please, WhiplashMickeyRourke! Don't hurt my beautiful buildings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers