Documenting my tireless work for the greatest restoration company in the world.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Someone tell that damn gorilla to get off; I'm trying to restore a building over here



Here I am, almost finished with restoring the Empire State Building, when this stupid monkey climbs up and starts knocking out windows & breaking buttresses, all while holding this poor blonde lady. Talk about annoying!

Funny thing is, the porter told me the exact same thing happened like fifty years ago to another building restoration expert! Guy was repairing some bird damage when another giant ape climbed the building with another blonde dame. Poor thing ended up shot to pieces. I guess that's what you get when you keep a man from finishing his building restoration.



This entry brought to you by York Restoration Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers